NOTE: Proceed at your own discretion. One autofill data has been cleared, the stored information cannot be recovered.
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three dots at top right of screen.)
- Click on History, then click on History again in the menu that appears.
- Select Clear browsing data.
(Alternatively, you can press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL on your keyboard to bypass steps 1-3.)
- If it is not already selected, click on the "Advanced" tab.
- At the top, choose “All Time” option to clear all saved data.
- Make sure that the “Autofill Form Data” option is checked. If you wish to clear "Passwords and other sign-in data", be sure to check that option as well.
- Click "Clear Data."