Ring.io will send email notifications to inform a user for the following:
- Email users when they receive a voicemail or callback request.
- Email users when they receive a missed call.
- Email users when they receive a SMS/Text Message
- Whenever a known contact leaves a voicemail or requests a callback, send them an email receipt.
- Whenever CRM integration error happens send an email to this address
To enable email notifications follow the steps below.
1.) Log in to the Ring.io Admin Portal.
2.) Click Other Settings
3.) Check the boxes the user needs notifications for. The notification will be sent to the email address associated with the user.