1. Open a list of people you would like to call in Salesforce. Make sure your list view includes a phone column. You can call out of Salesforce Classic or Salesforce Lightning Experience
2. Rather than calling everyone individually. Right-click and then go to Ring.io.web phone and click on "Add contacts to Power Dialer".
3. Ring.io opens in another tab showing your list of numbers you want to call.
4. Turn "Autoprogress" ON, this will call the next caller automatically once you're done with a call.
5. You may add "Snooze time" which is located at the top of the power dialer, This gives you time to do depositions before the next call.
6. You can view any contact's Salesforce record by simply clicking on their name.
7.While on call, Click on "Call Dispositions" to label the outcome of the call.
8. After each call, call dispositions, notes, and call recording are logged into Salesforce.