What it does
- Integrates your Zoho CRM with your Ringio account
- Dial out directly from Zoho
- Whenever you make/receive a call you'll get a pop up on the bottom left corner of your Zoho page where you can:
Add/Delete/Edit the Lead/Contact in Zoho
Easy steps to set it up:1. Log into your Ringio Admin Panel to obtain the API Token here:
http://admin.ringio.com/register/account?tab=crm (click Configure)
2. Authorize Zoho CRM plugin to access your Ringio account (click Authorize and then Yes)
3. Copy the API Token and we will use it in step 6
4. Login to your Zoho account and go to Setup page and choose Apps & Add-ons
5. Click on Other Apps and then click on PhoneBridge
6. From the dropdown-list select Ringio, paste the API Token you copied in step 3 where it says: Auth token* and click on Authorization button.
7. Enter your Ringio Personal Number or Ringio Company Number you want it to be synced with Zoho. Make sure you add '1' in the beginning of your 10 digit number. If you use a Ringio Personal Number, you can map the user in Ringio - who has that number as personal number - with the corresponding user in Zoho; if you enter your ringio Company Number you'll see a plus button which allows you to map all your Ringio users with their corresponding Zoho users. You can select which calls you want to be synced: Incoming, Outgoing or both.
8. You're all set. Simply find the number you want to dial in your Zoho account and click on the green call button. We call your endpoint you've set in Ringio to receive your calls at; once you answer the incoming call, you'll be connected to the number you dialed in Zoho.
9. You see a pop up to the bottom right corner of your Zoho page that you can add notes to the call and you can edit info for that Lead/Contact directly in Zoho.
Ringio can match automatically the contacts that you have in your CRM with the calls you make or receive.
Go to the CRM tab of the dashboard and click on the configure button under Zoho legacy.
Authorize Ringio to access your ZOHO account by clicking on the authorize button and then type a ZOHO email and password. The user should be a ZOHO administrator.
Match all Ringio contacts with ZOHO contacts and configure the priority in which the contacts will be matched. At the bottom of the page you will see a Rings section. Uncheck "Log Rings to Zoho" if you are using the ZOHO API to avoid duplicate entries.