The Ringio Mobile app is available in the Android Market.
The Android app is not a must. If you don't use it, you will get your phone calls the old-fashioned way. The phone will ring, you will pick it up and talk to the caller.
- The app runs in the background, even if the screen is off, or the device is in low power mode
The most useful aspects of the Android app are:
- To check in / check out
- To change where your receive your calls at
- To check voicemail visually
- To lookup a contact that is not in your address book
- To call out / return a call, if you want to display your Ringio Caller ID.