The Chrome extension is now live at the Google Chrome App Store
Thanks for giving a try to the Ringio Chrome extension. This little tool helps you initiate outgoing calls right from Google Chrome:
- Click on a 10 digit phone number and Ringio will call that number
- From the plugin pop-up, type any 10 digit number and Ringio will call that number too.
How it works:
Whenever you hover over a phone number, Ringio will highlight the phone number. Simply click on the "Call" button to the left of the number and Ringio will call you. When you pick up, Ringio will call the number you clicked, show them your Ringio caller ID, and let you control the call.
Once you have a live call, you may want to switch to Ringio Desktop to take notes, put the caller on hold, transfer it, etc.
- Download from the Chrome App Store
- A new icon with the Ringio blue logo will appear on your browser bar.
- Click on the icon and enter your registered user email and password from Ringio.
- You're ready to call!